-
January 24th, 2005, 05:03 AM
#911
Senior Hostboard Member
Xel's gonna scream in happyness. (no nasty thoughts)
Real nice, it definatly has more black then red.
-
January 24th, 2005, 05:05 AM
#912
Inactive Member
Good job.
Now gib a link for the original backgrounds.
-
January 24th, 2005, 06:23 AM
#913
Senior Hostboard Member
Message deleted by a Granaboard moderator. Reason: 2.7. No illegal contents of any kind are allowed, Warez.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 24, 2005 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
January 24th, 2005, 02:25 PM
#914
Inactive Member
Thanks, but the site had the anime/manga downloads [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 24th, 2005, 05:07 PM
#915
Senior Hostboard Member
-
January 24th, 2005, 06:07 PM
#916
Senior Hostboard Member
You don't have to look at the other parts lol, but I hope you only got the wallpapers Xel
-
January 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
#917
Inactive Member
They're still there.
QAnd yeah, I got the papers.
-
January 31st, 2005, 01:15 AM
#918
Inactive Member
I guess I missed it >_<
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/straw...skiss/Desk.JPG
Had to go Dark, all the bright walls blinded me X_X
-
January 31st, 2005, 07:03 AM
#919
Senior Hostboard Member
-
January 31st, 2005, 10:08 AM
#920
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks